On behalf of all the Locgfx Team, a big THANK YOU for choosing us for your corporate training! We are proud to help our clients add value to their companies and organizations by delivering high-quality professional webinars in a wide range of formats: Live, On-Demand, DVD, Transcript, and their variants; addressing topics of vital importance in the present corporate world and conducted by renowned speakers who are well-grounded in their fields of expertise.
Our customers’ satisfaction is our number one goal, and in that respect, we understand the importance of having transparent policies that give both you and us tranquillity in the eventual case that a money reimbursement needs to be put in place. We kindly invite you to read carefully through the following lines, as they will cast light onto what you should expect given the scenarios hereunder addressed.
Live Webinars (also referred to here as “live session”, “broadcast”, “class”, “event”) are our cornerstone service from which all our other previously mentioned products derive. Thus, in many cases, product changes and cancellations will depend mainly on whether the webinar in question has already been conducted or is yet scheduled to occur.
I. PRODUCT CHANGE
- You may request a product change no later than 24 hours prior to the live session in question.
- Changes can be done for the same product or for a different one, depending on whether the broadcast already took or is about to take place, or whether the product has already been or is yet to be dispatched (shipped/emailed).
- Product changes can be requested/granted only once within a specific order.
- We are unable to change products that have already been delivered/dispatched, unless the request is based on serious technical difficulties/malfunctioning/damages that are clearly attributable to us.
- Difference in price:
- If you change products for one of a lower cost, you will be entitled to a 90% refund of the difference in price (10% retention = payment processing fees).
- If you change products for one of a higher cost, you will be billed for the corresponding difference in price.
- No refund/billing will apply to minimal price differences (i.e.: $1; $2).
- Replacement/Change also applies to the webinar attendee. You may inform us of the new attendee’s details as early as possible, keeping in mind that access to a live session might not be granted if a person does not show on our Attendee List or has specific permission from their organization to attend.
By the customer
- You may request an order cancellation no later than 48 hours prior to the broadcast in question.
- If requested timely, you will be entitled to a 90% reimbursement of the total paid amount (10% retention = payment processing fees).
- If requested between 48 and 24 hours before the live session, you will be entitled to a 60% refund of your total paid amount. (Payment processing + early cancellation charges.)
- If requested last minute (24 hours or less before the class), you will be entitled to a 40% refund of your total paid amount. (Payment processing + late cancellation charges.)
- Combos: When cancelling part of a combo (e.g., Live Webinar + Transcript), the product you keep will be charged at its original individual price, and you will be refunded 90% of the difference between the combo price and the product you keep. (10% retention = payment processing fees).
PLEASE, NOTE: Cancellation/Refund will NOT be applicable in the following scenarios (You may request a reschedule / credit note / product change instead, which Locgfx may grant depending on each particular case):
- Missing / Leaving a session early / Arriving late
- Not receiving the webinar instructions / login credentials due to email bouncing, firewall protection, misspelling of email ID, or other technical issues at the customer’s end.
- Not being able to access/hear the webinar due to system incompatibility or other technical issues at the customer’s end.
- Disagreement with audio/visual quality of a product due to minimal technical issues that do not prevent you from understanding the topic of the webinar.
- Delays in the delivery of products for reasons that are external to Locgfx.
- Discontent with overall performance of the speaker, audio, or visual content.
- Reschedule of event due to speaker’s health (if notified at least 24 hours before the event)
- Damaged product (hardcopy) due to issues in the shipping process.
- Disruption/Disconnection of ongoing live event due to technical difficulties, where we are able to reconnect within the following 10 minutes.
Scheduled events are subject to cancellation at our end due to force majeure (unexpected technical difficulties, speaker’s sudden health problem, etc.). In such a scenario:
- If cancelling up to 24 hours before the event: Locgfx will not be liable for reimbursement. Instead, we will grant a reschedule / credit note / product change, whichever is at the customer’s and our best convenience.
- If cancelling within 24 hours or less before the event: Locgfx will offer a reschedule / credit note / product change in the first place. Should the customer not be satisfied, Locgfx will be liable for a total refund.
- Cancellation of physical/hardcopy orders: This may happen due to problems with the shipping service (strike, natural disaster, etc.). In such a case, Locgfx will not be liable for reimbursement. Instead, we will grant a reschedule / credit note / product change, whichever is at the customer’s and our best convenience.
Thank you for your valuable time going through our policy. Please, keep in mind that any possible scenarios which are not covered in these lines, will be evaluated, and decided upon accordingly by the Locgfx Team
, to the best of our knowledge and at the customer’s and our best convenience.
Enjoy your Webinar!
The Locgfx Team